Business Website Design
Today Business Website Designs are providing large and small companies with online customer service, music delivery, online courses and books, news articles, press releases, newsletters, employee work related tools...
Besides being involved in all of the above, we have also setup web based services for tracking and reporting manufacturing and labor, creating proposals and contracts and delivering them through web based systems and services, online music catalogs with over 400 purchasable products handled through PayPal's (IPN) shopping cart with automated delivery of electronic products.
We design Business Websites and provide the Small Business Website Host and Support services to keep them evolving and current.
We provide the following:
1. Site Planning
• Market Research, This is where it all begins. Using Professional Tools we review Keyword options to determine the best keyword sets to take advantage of current popular Search Engine searches while limiting the competition.
• Strategic Planning, Based on our Market Research results, Domain Name(s) are purchased and the beginning stages of site design begin to take shape, i.e. Menu schemes, information layouts, graphics, services, visitor interaction...
• Branding, Developing graphics and the visual presentation of the web site to establish a clear and definable image for either the person or company..
• Search Engine Optimization, begins with the very first step and built into every aspect as the site is being developed. Search Engine Optimization also continues through out the life of the web site because Search Engines change how they evaluate what they rank.
• PPC/Sponsored Search Result Ads, Although we prefer obtaining organic first page ranking on the Search Engines, our research may show opportunities for high yield & low cost Pay Per Click advertising. • Web 2.0, commonly referred to when people talk about Social Networking, Articles, Press Releases; has become a great avenue for web site owners to promote their web site, products and branding. We consider this aspect of content development and networking to be one of the best courses you can take to obtain new and repeat clients
• Online PR/Customer Service, Since so much time and money is spent to get people to your web site we believe that offering your visitors the ability to "Chat Online" with someone while they are their is an important aspect to branding as well as customer service. It is also the best opportunity to capture a visitor through a gentle inquiry.
• Content Networking, is something we have developed with our customers. You won't see this talked about unless it is through one of our articles or here in our web site.
• Deliver Content Dynamically, with several methods of obtaining content, we look at what the content is and where it needs to go, i.e. Radio Show, Video Player, RSS feed, links, news... Once your page has been designed and setup to handle this information page adjustments become more an aspect of maintenance than development.
• Site and Service Management Portal, each site when using the Content Publishing System has their own specific and secure portal. This portal is easily customized for both client and employee use. Password protected, user friendly, video coaching and Online Support are a few of the built in features to ensure smooth operation.
• Easily Mange Content - Audio, Video, Flash Presentations, Articles, with employer's and manager's trying to get more from less, it is only natural to automate how content is managed for your web site. Besides reducing your TOC you also benefit with the search engines and by creating an environment for your visitors and clients to return. Many of our clients remark how it changed their perspective of developing content and most importantly how easy it is to use.
• Graphics, eBooks and Textual Content, are used to heighten the experience of your visitors, customers and/or employees in a manner that assists you in your goals, i.e. sales, training. All of which are designed for you.
• Custom Web Application, some of our clients have moved some of their back office operations to being web based. This allows for reduced IT expenses, access to the information and or processes from virtually anywhere that has Internet access, but yet maintaining the computer based services to run their operations. One of our clients moved their custom manufacturing operations for two separate locations to being web based. This service included touch screen monitors for laborers to log in for jobs (payroll) and sales and management services for both job and sales tracking.
• eCommerce - Shopping Carts and/or PayPal services allow you to sell 24 hours a day and if your product is electronic, delivery. One of our clients has over 400 individual products, 90% of which are electronic. Using a low cost method we setup the IPN service used by PayPal to ensure that orders are taken and when appropriate send the electronic product automatically. There are many solutions when using shopping carts and or PayPal. Each solution meets a specific need, and your solution may be as simple as using PayPal or a little more complex involving a Drop Shipper. Either way automating this process moves you toward a simpler operation and lowering your TOC.
2. We include our Hosting services for free with all Support Contracts
• We don't care how much hard drive space you use or bandwidth, in fact we encourage you to use more... There is no cost to you when you have a support contract!
• Any script that you use that we designed, we maintain for free
• We become your least expensive employee providing fanatical server support, monitoring and maintenance
• Hosting is FREE
Their is nothing better than a Professionally prepared Small Business Web Site Design, backed by Small Business Class Hosting Services.
Nothing worse than something less....