So many of us farm out tasks to receptionists, assistants, team-mates, a spouse, intern… Those tasks you know need to be accomplished but, those you just don’t have time for.
It’s part of our busy life, too much to do and certainly not enough time.
I think you accomplish much more with Social Networking when it is personalized. You specifically interacting or having an exchange with others. That is certainly where you develop trust with others and they with you, where you start to understand similarities among people you are connected with.
It started for me with FaceBook, where I think my first inclination was, “How do I promote….” to my friends. On Twitter I was really stumped because I had the hardest time trying to fit my promotion into 14o characters…
Even though I think for those of us who use FaceBook and Twitter for branding purposes, it is about sincerely being involved with people we have created connections with.
Taking a minute to
- Congratulate people or businesses on their successes or achievements !
- Contribute to the passions of others
- Be passionate about what interests you
- Kelli and Co. AZ Wholesale Showroom www.facebook.com/KelliandCo
- Via Nova Exclusive Designer Handbags www.facebook.com/ViaNovaExclusive
- Everything Bling Boutique www.facebook.com/EverythingBlingsBoutique